John Lennon, the famous guitarist in Mid 19’s. He opened his eyes in England on on 9 October 1940. He formed a group skiffle group, the Quarrymen when he was 15 in 1956. In 1957, the quarrymen played a ” Spirited set of songs”. When he was just 18 he wrote his song ”Hello little girl” which was the UK top 10 on list after 5 years
Today we will tell you about john Lennon best Quotes of all time.
10 Best John Lennon Quotes:
Here are some Facts you must know about john Lennon.
- At age if 5, John was rusticated from his school because he misbehaved with school official.
- John eyesight was very weak. He barely sees without glasses.
- John was more of a vegetarian. He Like vegetables and corn flakes.
- John loved Cats. He had more than 6 cats at one time.
- Accordion was the first instrument he was given in childhood.
- In the ’60’s, John purchased his own island of the coast of Ireland.
- John wrote biographical songs ””I’m a Loser,” “Help,” and “Nowhere Man.” in 1965.
- He drank more than 20 cups of tea or coffee every day.
- He formed his first band, The Quarrymen in 1956.
- John Lennon married Cynthia Powell on August 23, 1962
8 December 1980: Assassination
At around 10:50 p.m. (EST) on 8 December 1980, as Lennon and Ono come back to their New York flat in the Dakota, Mark David Chapman shot Lennon in the back four times in the way. Lennon was taken to the emergency of nearby Hospital and was proclaimed as dead at 11:00 p.m. Earlier that night, Lennon had autographed a copy of Double Fantasy for Chapman.
Ono issued a statement the next day, saying “There is no funeral for John”, ending it with the words, “John loved and prayed for the human race. Please do the same for him.
You may also like to read about ”Best Mahatma Gandhi Quotes”